Oops, I started a blog. I have no idea how this will even work. I'm not a great writer, and I am afraid I will forget to blog. So, sorry if this is no good!
Anyway, I'm packing for college right now. Which is really surreal. My living room is full of shoes, blankets, laptops, clocks, lamps, shoes, boxes, shoes, suitcases, pants, old phones, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, dresses, shoes, shoes, shoes, and books. I am bringing 22 pairs of shoes. Not as many as my room mate, Kaylin is bringing. I think she said she was bringing 25. I like her already ;)
I like all my room mates so far! Kayla, Kaylin and I have been talking a lot and I cannot wait to meet them! We have so much in common and I'm beyond excited to tell them all my crazy stories and hear theres :)
Packing is hard. I have no idea where to put anything! Saying goodbye is hard too. Last night I said goodbye to my best friend, Mark. We pretty much had the best day ever. Today, I said goodbye to my grand parents and Ana and Taryn, my other besties.
I am going to miss them so very much. They made me so happy this year. They are like my twins and I can't imagine 4 months without them. But, I guess here's to a new chapter in life. The college chapter. (I'm totally excited because Ana said she would buy me all of the Cheetah Girls movies and send them to me :)))))
I'm starting to realize that there will be a limited amount of people I know in Idaho. I will know Breegan, Alli, Cam, and Kaleigh, from Vancouver. I will know Kaylin, Sarah, and Kayla because they're my room mates and they're totally awesome :) And I will know Sky, who, it turns out, is like my other half. Haha. She is absolutely my twin. I'm really excited to meet new people, and to have all these great spiritual experiences :)
I guess I should get back to packing.. I've procrastinated long enough (I'm leaving at like 4 am tomorrow.. Therefore Krissy and I are pulling an all- nighter). I guess I will write a new blog thing on Sunday. Maybe once a week? I dont know :) Whatever.
(PS. ASHLEY. You can read about my college life. I know you wanted me to start a blog ;))

I am your first comment EVER!!! Woohoo! (Did I win anything? Cause you know, that is totally a blog thing. ;) lol)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to this new phase in your life! I'm excited to read along as you experience it. :)
If I had anything that wasnt packed away, I would give you something ;) heehee.
ReplyDelete